Hodge Economic Consulting (HEC) provides professional economic consulting services focused on the relationships between investments, policy, economic development, and return on investment.
Key areas of expertise offered by Hodge Economic Consulting include:
- Economic development strategic planning, analysis, and target industries
- Economic analysis in support of urban and regional planning
- Return on investment (ROI) analysis of sustainability and smart growth initiatives
- Economic impact and benefit-cost analysis
- Transportation planning, trade analysis, and freight logistics
HEC is led by Dan Hodge, an economic development consultant and applied economist with over 20 years of experience assessing local, regional, state, and multi-state economies in terms of economic impacts, competitiveness, target industries, strategic plans, and infrastructure investments. HEC was launched to combine the most accurate and informative data-driven research with action-oriented strategic planning, policy development, and investment decision-making.