Fall of 2017 has brought a wide-range of projects for Hodge Economic Consulting in Western Massachusetts and beyond. Recent engagements include:
- Regional workforce strategies in the Pioneer Valley and Berkshires (with Camoin Associates).
- Economic development analysis and strategic planning for the Norwalk (CT) Plan of Conservation and Development (POCD) with Stantec.
- Residential, commercial and industrial market analysis for the Lorain (OH) Area-wide Plan with Vita Nuova.
- Continued work with PVPC and FRCOG on Knowledge Corridor and Inland Route passenger rail initiatives.
- Industrial market analysis of two large, vacant sites in Westminster (MA) as part of the MassDevelopment Site Readiness Program.