Hodge Economic Consulting has been assisting clients throughout the East Coast in economic analysis, data benchmarking, infrastructure planning, and market analysis to encourage increased economic development and growth. Projects include:
- Economic development analysis for the city of Taunton (MA) comprehensive master plan as part of a team led by Stantec’s Urban Places group;
- Economic analysis and strategic planning with the Western Mass and Hartford (CT) area metropolitan planning organizations to work towards enhanced rail service in the region. A recent article highlights these efforts.
- Data benchmarking project for the Lawrence Partnership to help a relatively new organization think through appropriate economic, demographic, and real estate data indicators to track over time;
- Financial analysis and strategy for the city of Brockton’s potential purchase of a desalination water supply plant;
- Completion of a coal impact study for the North Carolina Department of Commerce; and
- Market analysis and assessment of industry opportunities at large-scale industrial properties for MassDevelopment’s new Site Readiness Program (with Camoin Associates).